Thread: Ishibashi u-box find

Forum Member

Ishibashi u-box find

There's a very pretty black Strat in the Ishibashi u-box that someone might be interested in (I'm not).

If you ever wanted a replica of "Blackie," this is the one. Blackie

Then do a page search for "Fender Japan ST57-58US/BK" (minus the quotes) and you'll find it. It's a good deal on a great guitar.

Here's another one, same routine as the first except search for "Fender Japan ST57-70TX BLK"

And yet another, same search as the second
    Last edited by pbradt; 07-14-2004 at 08:44 AM.

Re: Ishibashi u-box find

go up to the top right, click "for overseas customers". you'll get the (amusingly) translated pages. i have found that the search feature on top doesn't really work that well. but if you manipulate the address, you can have your browser find what you're after.

search string for fender instruments

this will bring up all fenders listed. at the time of post, there's 6 pages. but you'll find that if you proceed to the next page, the site will revert to the original u-box screen.

the address from the above link (tried converting symbols back, didn't work. the below address has been modified.):

http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english/web/body?wb_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.excite.co.jp%2Fworld% 2Fenglish%2Fweb%2Fbody%3Fwb_url%3Dhttp%253A%252F%2 52Fwww.ishibashi.co.jp%252Fu-box%252Fr-shop.cgi%253Fstart%253D1%2526amp%253Bmode%253Dsearch%2526frame%253D%2526mh mode%253D0%2526Price%253D100000000%2526Store%253D0 %2526Category%253D%252583G%252583%25258C%252583L%2 52583M%252583%25255E%252581%25255B%2526Price%253D1 50000%2526Brand%253DFender%26wb_lp%3DJAEN%26wb_dis%3D2&wb_lp=JAEN&wb_dis=2

to advance to the next page, you'll have to change the number '1' in red next to start to '21', and '41' and '61' and so on, since only 20 entries are displayed at any time. it'll show fenders only (in blue), but if you put in 'G****n' you'll know what'll come out. the price limit string doesn't work well.

as you can see, i clearly waste a lot of time on the u-box. it's addictive :)

TFF Stage Crew

Concerning an Historic LP:
    "Hysterics trick collection 2003! An authentic specification and rear pickup cover is removed and it has become in the style of a JIMI page!"
    :bwa

Forum Member

you know...if you spend enough time in Japan you actually begin to understand that... but then my family looks at me funny when I go home for visits.
    shoganai ne

I'm fluent in Chinglish after 13 years in Taiwan/China.
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained as stupidity"

we have manglish here. it's a mix of malaysian and english. not too bad, you'd say, but malaysian usually is a mix itself of two or more other languages...

Quote Originally Posted by josh
    we have manglish here. it's a mix of malaysian and english. not too bad, you'd say, but malaysian usually is a mix itself of two or more other languages...
    Why you sik that meh? :)

It's true. Some KL-ites will happily bounce through three or four languages in one sentence, picking the one's that it's easiest to say each bit of it in. It can fair do your head in (as they'd say in Salford).
    2005 new gear count: CIJ '72 RI Tele Custom. NOS '88 Charvel Model 3B. Reverend Drivetrain II. Boss CH-2. Boss DS-1. Boss BCB-60. PRS Custom 22

Quote Originally Posted by SteveK
    Why you sik that meh? :)

It's true. Some KL-ites will happily bounce through three or four languages in one sentence, picking the one's that it's easiest to say each bit of it in. It can fair do your head in (as they'd say in Salford).
    gee, you're in pretty much every forum, too, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by josh
    gee, you're in pretty much every forum, too, eh?
    Yup, all over the place like a KL biker
    2005 new gear count: CIJ '72 RI Tele Custom. NOS '88 Charvel Model 3B. Reverend Drivetrain II. Boss CH-2. Boss DS-1. Boss BCB-60. PRS Custom 22