Thread: Debbie Davies and Van Zandts

Forum Member

Debbie Davies and Van Zandts

Anyone here know what model Van Zandts Debbie's using? She has one of the absolute best "live" Strat tones I've heard. Van Zandts+Klon+Reverb tank+Victoria Bassman.

Can't answer your question, but you're right, when she's "on", she can really play that guitar... I've seen her about a dozen times, and she really wrings the tone out of thos things!
    Regards, Dave Orban

Forum Member
    Which guitar? The pink or 'burst Strat? I was fortunate enough to have Debbie sit in with a group I played in last year (our singer does her Web site), so I'll give Debbie a call and get the details for you.

She's a wonderful person, with a great sense of humor. When asked wheither she wanted to use my Matchless SC30, or the other guitarist's DR, she opted for the DR. "That Matchless scares me!" was her answer.

I dunno what debbie uses but I use van zandt vintage plus' they have a very sweet tone to them I highly recomend them
    Formerly Bluesgtr20

Lefty Van Zandts?

Does anyone know if they make a reversed staggerd version of their pups? Left-handed minds want to know...

-Lefty