Thread: Bass & Drum Backing Tracks

Forum Member

Bass & Drum Backing Tracks

Would appreciate any suggestions on where to find bass and drum backing tracks..only bass plus drum...for blues and rock styles. Thanks.

You can check out my site, The Blues Barn. If it does not have what you want, there are some links in the Resources section to other similar sites.

Check out this one, drums and bass only:
    Instrumental Illness

I can't recall alot of "bass and drums" only type backing tracks being on cds. I do have more similar to the one above, if you are interested, shoot me an email. Mention TFF in the subject because I get a lot of spam!!
    Last edited by thebluesbarn; 11-30-2003 at 10:25 PM.
    Fuzz is proof God love us and wants us to be happy. - Franklin
    http://www.frankdenigris.com

Forum Member
    BB,
    Thanks mate..cool web site you have going there....I am getting into a real computer shortly, so I will be able to store audio in a couple weeks and I will touch base then . Thanks for your kind offer.

Forum Member
    I have a blues baking track in "G" let me know if you would like it.

Blues barn, I would be intrested in some of those tracks of you would not mind...

Last edited by Jammin Joel; 01-02-2004 at 09:15 AM.

Jammin Joel,
    Send me an email with TFF in the subject line. I get lots of spam, so if I don't recognize the name or subject, it gets deleted!

Frank
    Fuzz is proof God love us and wants us to be happy. - Franklin
    http://www.frankdenigris.com

It's actually a Van Halen forum and you have to register (it's free):
    http://www.vhfans.com

There's backing tracks to many good tunes.

Forum Member

Re: Bass & Drum Backing Tracks

Originally posted by Lurks
    Would appreciate any suggestions on where to find bass and drum backing tracks..only bass plus drum...for blues and rock styles. Thanks.
    It's hard to find only drum and bass tracks so what I do is down load midi files and edit them with cakewalk or voetra digital pro and remove what I don't want. you can then save the file w/editting and jam with it. If you need midi files go to my web site and click on the music connection, then scroll down and go to the text " I don't know about you but I feel like jamming" click on the highlighted text and you'll find an assortment of links and midi files that you can download for free. I'll edit some track for you and post them when I get some time, my classes start today so it probably won't be until later tonight.
    Jam on! www.shoop100.com
    DES