Thread: '65 Twin Reverb Reissue part number and sources

Forum Member

'65 Twin Reverb Reissue part number and sources

Hello everyone.

I haven't played for a while and just got back into playing after about 5 years.
    I was cleaning up the tube sockets, etc on my '65 Twin Reverb Reissue s/n AC 044404 I don't remember the exact year I acquired this amp, but was purchased brand new.
    I have worked on several high voltage circuits in vintage radios and have watched plenty of videos on proper ways of working with high voltages, correctly discharging caps, etc.
    Of course, pointers and advice are welcome, just a heads up I have a bit of experience safely working with dangerous voltages.

Ok, the point... lol
    This amp, I had forgotten, seemingly took a face plant at some point in it's life.
    The vibrato row of pots shafts are all ever so slightly bent. Not damaged to where they don't work.
    But, to me, I would rather replace them which brings me to my inquiry.

I have not found the part number or source for the new replacement board with the pots and everything already installed.
    I prefer getting a new replacement board with pots and not one from a used amp, if possible.
    I located the pots set for this amp, but would rather not desolder and solder 7 to 11 pots on a board :)
    I haven't found any videos online of techs working on the '65 twin reverb reissues, only older amps.
    Haven't found any on the pots replacements in this amp, either. Looks pretty straightforward, though.

I replaced all the pots on a pro185 board, but that was many years ago.

Suggestions? Parts number? Source? Fender directly?

Thanks for the help!
    Steve

Forum Member

Re: '65 Twin Reverb Reissue part number and sources