Thread: New to the Forum

New to the Forum

Hello all,

My name is Todd Miller, and I am a long time tele player. I look forward to checking out the forum.

I currently play in a modern country band and a duo with my wife. I teach music for my day gig.

Take it easy,
    Todd

TFF Stage Crew

Re: New to the Forum

Welcome, Todd! I mostly play Strats, but I have a couple Telecasters as well. Currently hunting for a Princeton Reverb

Hey, Todd... lot's of good folk here - a mini-community. Some of us have become really good friends over the years. I'm more an acoustic guy, and as the moniker implies, at least in acoustics, mainly a "G" guitar player (Gibson and Guild).
    "We catched fish and talked, and we took a swim now and then to keep off sleepiness." Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Cogs View Post
    Welcome, Todd! I mostly play Strats, but I have a couple Telecasters as well. Currently hunting for a Princeton Reverb
    Thanks man!
    I just sold one to buy a z Wreck Jr. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by gibsonjunkie View Post
    Hey, Todd... lot's of good folk here - a mini-community. Some of us have become really good friends over the years. I'm more an acoustic guy, and as the moniker implies, at least in acoustics, mainly a "G" guitar player (Gibson and Guild).
    Awesome. Thank you.

Welcome, Todd. For some odd reason, the folks here tolerate me despite my status as a mostly bedroom guitarist.

I’m currently aboard a cruise vessel in the Mediterranean without a guitar. Almost every day I regret my decision to not bring one along, as there are times I look out my cabin window just itching to pick and strum a bit. Oh, well. It’s only for a week, so one of the first things I’ll do when I get back…

I can’t imagine what it’s like to live and breathe music. I studied piano as a child, and took several semesters of music theory in college, but I’ve pretty much forgotten most of it over the years. Knowing how to put 2+2 together to make four and then going and actually doing it seems like a pretty cool way to go through life.

Grab a chair, take off your shoes and sit awhile. It’s a fine community we have here, and some of the knowledge and talent just astounds me!
    Striving to be ordinary

Proud to be a TFF Dumbass!

Quote Originally Posted by OldStrummer View Post
    Welcome, Todd. For some odd reason, the folks here tolerate me despite my status as a mostly bedroom guitarist.

I’m currently aboard a cruise vessel in the Mediterranean without a guitar. Almost every day I regret my decision to not bring one along, as there are times I look out my cabin window just itching to pick and strum a bit. Oh, well. It’s only for a week, so one of the first things I’ll do when I get back…

I can’t imagine what it’s like to live and breathe music. I studied piano as a child, and took several semesters of music theory in college, but I’ve pretty much forgotten most of it over the years. Knowing how to put 2+2 together to make four and then going and actually doing it seems like a pretty cool way to go through life.

Grab a chair, take off your shoes and sit awhile. It’s a fine community we have here, and some of the knowledge and talent just astounds me!
    Thanks man! Enjoy your trip! I have a traveller guitar which is great for flying etc. Fits in the overhead bin : )