It's nice to see attendance growing here. I don't know how many of the newcomers will stick around; I gather we're a pretty scary bunch and frighten people away. A shame, because there's so much good knowledge -- and camaraderie -- to be found here. Hey, I read every post, even though I don't build my own guitars and amps. Some of these topics are fascinating even though talk of bottles and part numbers and ohms and resistance aren't in my wheelhouse.

I guess the only thing I bring to the forum is this Sunday thread; either I'm an early riser (not today, by my reckoning) or I'm just more motivated to keep this concept going. Stubborn, may be a better term!

So, it's February. The groundhog once again missed the mark and declared six more weeks of winter. Naturally, the sun decided to put lie to is pronouncement, and though the temperatures still require hat and gloves, Old Sol is shining now like he's done with winter. The days are definitely getting longer...

Last week I went through all the exercises I have my students do, just to re-familiarize myself with them. It was a good use of time, and this week I'll be able to put my work to use. It's a Zoom week for me. Truth be told, I'm tired of Zoom this and Zoom that. I don't participate in the open mic stuff now because they decided to go Zoom "until further notice." No, thanks.

Today will be my down day before the week. So, a visit to church, perhaps a little grocery shopping, some exercise, and reading. I watched the "Reacher" series yesterday on Prime. I liked it, despite some minor flaws. Certainly better than Tom Cruise's takes on Lee Child's character. I hope there's a Season 2.

So, up and at 'em, folks. What's on your plate today?