Thread: we got evacuees inbound ...

we got evacuees inbound ...

the latest spaghetti models showing a westward shift was what it took for my aunt and uncle in Tampa to bug out. He's very infirm and though their building might weather the storm, loss of power is more than he's willing to take. They have to be pretty worried about it for them to make this flight, he hasn't gone anywhere in 2 years.

My brother and I got them set up for 8 days at a local hotel. Neither one of us have the ground floor bedroom and bathroom my uncle requires. Nor can he sleep on fold out beds anymore, too fat and out of shape. I hope this isn't too much for him.

Forum Member

Re: we got evacuees inbound ...

Cross them digits. Seems this story is playing out a lot lately. Good luck, getting them out was a good idea.

Relatives are safe in NH, or until Irma decides to come up here after them. She's a vengeful little spite, she is

TFF Stage Crew

My parents evac'd Naples, FL and are now with relatives inland a bit from Dunedin, north of Tampa. They're 85 and 80, and I don't think they can handle a second trek further north. Fingers definitely crossed.