I spend a lot of time drawing, when I'm not busy with other projects. Most of the time, the drawings are necessary, because I don't have a schematic. And, I have to reverse-engineer one, in order to better troubleshoot an old amp.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/c8gh8z...ut_-_rev_A.pdf

In this case, I have a complete tagboard that needs replacing, in order to resolve many issues with my '62 Reverberocket. It is a fiber board, and the board itself is conducting. I can measure high voltage DC from signal ground to several places on the board. I'm satisfied that this is the cause of major hum issues, as well as other ghosts that the amp is exhibiting.

I have completed a layout as it is built. It appears to be all original, with no other repairs or mods to it. The amp works, but I don't feel comfortable using it. Initial troubleshooting revealed the board was conducting, while taking B+ readings.

It first showed itself when I couldn't figure out why my meter needle (Vacuum Tube Volt Meter) was not stable. Then, I realized that my probe had slipped off the test point, and I was reading the voltage directly from the fiberboard. Found more voltage readings in several places on the more.

So, the first step in replacing is to have an accurate drawing from which to work. Well, that's as far as I've gone. Other projects ahead of it. But, I figured that if I post the drawing, it may serve for someone else to have for troubleshooing. When I do manage to get to it, I will post my repairs in this thread.

Jack