Thread: driven (coco)nuts

Forum Member

driven (coco)nuts

I was just in a local music store, and they suggested I check out the Captain Coconut 2 for that Hendrix thing it does. Trouble is, if they get it in, it's going to have to be a special order, and I'm stuck with it whether I like it or not.

They do have an okay selection of pedals in stock, like the Dunlop Univibe, Voodoo labs, etc. These I can hear.

My question is - does the CC2 do its thing as good as individual pedals if they work out to roughly the same cost, or do you sacrifice some tone for the convenience of the three-in-one package?

Forum Member
    I have heard a lot of good reports on the CC although I have never tried one.
    I use a Fulltone Deja Vibe and it sounds fantastic but they are kind of expensive.
    How much is the CC?

Order a CC out from one of the major music stores and try it. They usually have good return policies so if you don't like send it back.........

Hammer on......Blair

Going out the door price for a Captain Coconuts II is $400; there is one on eBay for $350 BIN.

They only have like 4-5 dealers in the US and they're pretty much made to order anyway ( Dave only made 143 total of the first model), so the order and return trick isn't working eh?