My jag hh had this adjustomatic bridge on it that was really loose on the posts and a bit rattley so i ordered a new one (since im switching hardware to gold anyway) from Gotoh, i told my local guitarshop what i wanted and he ordered it for me, i went there, payed him and walked home with the bridge.

The first thing i noticed was when i removed the "adjusto-matic" bridge it said Gotoh under it, and a few measures later it was clear that it was exactly the same as the new gotoh Tune o matic, wich atleast i found a bit funny, not even a difference in radius to the fender neck.

anyways, when i opened the bridge box i saw that the guitar store had given me a nashville bridge with the small screws instead of the 1/4" ones i had.

feeling a bit bummed i started thinking, i didn't want to wait a few more days for a new bridge.

so what i did was i measured the old postheads, found a drill that was the exakt size, took the bridge to the shop and slowly drilled up the holes, (it's their cheapest model, i had to try)

it went well and when i dropped it onto the posts it fell right in but it's completely in contact with all the metal in the posts!

The increase in sustain is tremendeus! the old one i had tightened up with some tape and the difference is really noticable.

i know this is easy physics but i just wanted to tell you that it worked like a charm for me! YMMV

now i'm going to order an earvana nut!